JSL Technologies is a certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and Veteran-Owned government contractor providing engineering, logistics, and program support services to the Department of Defense (DoD).
As an organization committed to delivering practical, innovative, and affordable solutions, they provide top tier services across 13 different states and 2 international countries. Their management team has over 60 years of experience providing first-class services and dedication to the DoD. JSL fosters an inclusive environment of diverse, ethical, committed, and highly accomplished people who respect each other, hold themselves accountable, and continually strive for improvement.
If you are interested in a career with JSL Technologies, Inc. (JSL), please check the list of Benefits and Capabilities below.
Some Of Their Capabilities:
- In-Service Engineering
- Program Management
- System Development & Acquisition
- Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Logistics Engineering
- Technology and Process Integration
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RMA)
- Composite Materials/Corrosion Control
- Engineering Management/Operations
- Diminishing Manufacturing Sources & Material Shortages (DMSMS)
- Environmental Assessment Impacts
Benefits for eligible employees include:
- Vacation Leave
- Sick Leave
- Holiday Pay
- Company Sponsored Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life AD&D, Employee
- Assistance Program, Worldwide Travel Assistance
- The company contributes to medical, dental/orthodontics, and vision insurance plans
- The company offers Flexible Spending Account (FSA), voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and children, as well as pet discount program.
- Education Assistance Program