V-Tech Solutions is looking for paralegal with contract & fiscal law or military justice experience to support us on a critical contract in Kabul, Afghanistan. Responsibilities:
· Assist the Legal Advisor and other legal staff in providing general legal support and its related programs.
· Compile and help manage cases involving problematic vendors including preparation and monitoring of referrals for suspension or debarment and other sanctions or legal actions.
· Responsible for filing and other record keeping and maintenance, compiling statistics and reporting.
· Paralegal must be prepared to work with law enforcement agents, forensic accountants, intelligence and contract professionals as well as other officials and agencies.
· Paralegals must be responsible for legal research (including significant computer research and word-processing capability) record keeping, compiling statistics as well as preparing reports and casework trackers.
The paralegal assistant shall possess the following qualifications.
· US Citizen with active secret security clearance or able to obtain one
· High school diploma or its equivalent
· Minimum of 2 years experience in Contract and Fiscal Law or Military Justice