, the premiere provider of plumbing and drain cleaning services in North America, is looking for top notch service technicians. Since our reach covers 90% of the United States, we offer exciting opportunities right in your neighborhood. The career opportunities at Roto-Rooter can help you achieve higher levels of personal, financial and professional success.
Our service technicians respond to customer service calls by:
- driving safely to the job site
- arriving in a timely manner
- greeting customers with care and respect
- inspecting the problem area
- accurately diagnosing the problem
- offering a solution and estimate to the problem
- solving the problem and cleaning up their work area
- providing additional services as needed
Plumbing experience is not required. However, a willingness to learn along with problem solving abilities are a must. If you are service-oriented, eager to learn a skilled trade and are a “fixer", Roto-Rooter will provide the necessary training and systems to get your career started.
Candidates must possess:
- good oral and written communication skills
- basic mathematical skills
- valid driver's license
At Roto-Rooter Services Company, we believe the best investment we can make is in our employees. We also care about the health and welfare of our employees and their families. That is why we are proud of our extensive employee benefit portfolio including: