WALKER MARINE GEOPHYSICAL COMPANY, LLC is looking to fill the following overseas positions for crew members on a temporary duty, high resolution marine seismic data acquisition survey. Work will commence in a safe and stable democracy in South America where English is widely spoken.
General Qualifications required:
· US Military Veteran
· Honorable Discharge
· Marine / offshore experience appropriate to the position
TDY starting between May-July 2012 for an estimated period of up to 90 days with possible extensions leading to long term or permanent employment opportunities. Majority of survey is daytime marine operations only.
All applicants must
· Pass a “Fitness to Work” physical examination
· Submit to drug testing, background check, and any other job related screening required upon receipt of job offer
· Be willing to accept & participate in required training which may include First Aid, CPR, etc.
· Be prepared to work 12-hour shifts offshore on small vessels, 7 days per week
· Be able to swim, lift 85 pounds, and work in less than favorable environmental conditions
· Possess a valid US Passport good for 12 months from start of work
· Qualify for work/business visas as needed.
· Maintain certifications, licenses, permits which are necessary for the position
· Work Schedule - Accrued time (1 day per week) paid at domestic rate; 6 weeks on, 1 week off.
· Compensation will be commensurate with work experience and paid on a flat daily rate. Paid for every day dedicated to the job including travel days and in country including & standby days.
· All travel and accommodations covered. Nights spent on land in provided accommodations or camps.
· Per diem provided to cover meals/incidentals.