Worldwide Express, a dynamic nationwide company, is seeking an administrative professional in our Columbus, OH office located in Easton. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, positive, hardworking candidate who wants to have a career in logistics. For a preview of the Worldwide Express Company culture, please visit our website at www.wwex.com.
Worldwide Express is a professional sales and service company marketing full service transportation solutions, from light package, freight and same day services to customers nationwide. With over 180 offices nationally, Worldwide Express continues to grow into new markets. Worldwide Express is UPS™ largest partner in North America. This unique relationship with UPS allows Worldwide Express to tap into the $50 billion global express market, and compete head to head with Federal Express.
Additionally, Worldwide Express has expanded their market to encompass freight forwarding, and has partnered with multiple freight carriers to focus on providing full service freight logistics to their customers, and penetrate the $100 billion freight market. The Worldwide Express value proposition delivers a best in class solution for customers, which also reducing their operating cost.
This Administrative professional will work closely with freight carriers and UPS to coordinate pickups and deliveries. You will be working in a fast paced environment and must be able to juggle a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
1. Answer and manage customer service calls
2. Submit and manage shipment insurance claims
3. Freight shipment tracking and weekly completion of customer spreadsheets
4. Manual Invoicing
5. Provide accurate pricing estimates to customers.
6. Freight pick ups
1. Effective communication skills
2. Strong customer service skills
3. Attention to detail
4. Ability to multi task and thrive in a fast paced, fluid working environment
5. Problem solving and analytical skills
6. Great phone skills
7. Experience w/ Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook a plus+