Jr. IT Sales Representative
Synigent Technologies is growing!
Are you a successful sales representative, but are not rewarded for your success?
Do you desire to get into the growing, fast and exciting IT business?
Have you worked and trained in the car rental business or for a large wireless company?
Are you a Military Veteran with IT experience?
Are you a tech professional and looking to move into the business development field in IT?
Are you a recent college graduate with sales or technology experience?
If you answered yes to any of the above, please apply!
Synigent Technologies is looking for a driven, sales professional for an entry level IT staffing and recruiting sales position.
We invite you to join our company to deliver a full spectrum of IT staffing and solutions to our clients. We are in a growth mode and looking to continue to expand our client base throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast. Our open sales position requires a strong phone presence and excellent face-to-face presentation abilities.
Sales careers at Synigent are for motivated individuals. Our goal is to provide the highest quality staffing solutions in the fast growing Information Technology Industry. We achieve this goal by developing strategic client partnerships through high-level selling. Our environment is dynamic, exciting, challenging, fast paced, and fun. Our team is passionate and driven towards financial and personal success. Furthermore, we enjoy uncapped compensation, solving our clients' staffing opportunities.
Synigent Technologies with headquarters in Richmond, Virginia and offices in Charlotte, NC has been in the technology staffing and recruiting business for over 20 years. Come join us for an exciting and lucrative growth opportunity!
Your week involves:
* Phone and email prospecting to setup and lead field sales appointments for IT staffing and recruiting services
* Meeting aggressive Sales activity and performance goals
* Working with Senior Synigent Sales Mgmt and Client Hiring Managers to bring in open job orders and working with our in-house recruiters to fill them
* Maintaining and working our client contact database
* Average of 45-50 hour work weeks
Qualified candidates should have:
· Some experience in Sales or Business Development, preferably with some IT or technology experience.
· superior "people skills" including public speaking, written communication skills, telephone skills,
· some closing and objection handling techniques.
This position offers full benefits, a competitive base salary and an excellent commission plan!
If you are qualified and are looking for an exciting opportunity to establish and grow our company, Please apply at www.synigent.com or respond to this ad.
Location: Richmond Va.