Be a part of San Francisco’s #1 destination! PIER 39 is currently seeking full-time Security Officers/Supervisors to join our team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and a highly organized individual, responsible for providing for the physical protection of the PIER 39 premises and the security of its visitors, tenants, employees and property.
· Serves as a deterrent to crime.
· Writes clear, concise and correct security reports including but not limited to Incident Reports, Accident Reports, Daily Security Logs, Incident Log Entries, Injury Reports and Arrest & Field Interview Reports.
· Maintains effective working relationships with other departments, companies and employees.
· Thoroughly patrols the PIER, noting any problem areas or unusual activity.
· Enforces PIER Standard Operating Procedures.
· Notes safety hazards and takes appropriate remedial action.
· Uses proper radio procedures in accordance with Federal Communications Commission guidelines.
· Demonstrates diligence in counter-terrorism measures, observations for suspicious packages, devices, or actions by individuals.
· Enforces traffic controls on the PIER 39 frontage road.
· Performs any other duties requested by Security Management or Supervisors.
· Responds and renders aid for emergency medical calls.
· Clean criminal record
· Must possess or be able to obtain a current California Guard Card
· Requires command of the English language and excellent verbal/telephone and written communication skills
· Ability to function under pressure and make quick sound decisions
· Inclination to be self-motivated and the desire to progress
Qualifications recommended to be considered for a Supervisory Position:
· (3) years of Security experience or experience as a Security Supervisor
· First Aid/CPR certification
· Current Guard Card
· Baton Permit
· San Francisco Fire Department NERT training and certification
· Completion of Administration of Justice/Criminal Justice courses
PIER 39 offers a wonderful work environment with competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
For consideration please email, fax or mail your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to:
P.O. Box 193730
San Francisco, CA 94119
Attn: Security Jobs