A leader in commercial propane delivery has an opening for a Class A CDL driver with Hazmat endorsements. Driver will utilize the company’s fleet of vehicles to deliver and service propane tanks to commercial locations in the Kansas City and surrounding areas. Overnight and weekend work will be required with meals/lodging paid for by the company. Outstanding customer service is a must! Driver will work out of location in Kansas City, MO.This position requires that the individual be able to manage his daily work without direct supervision.
This is a salary plus commission opportunity. The company offers a great benefits package as well, which includes paid holidays, vacation, medical benefits, short and long term disability and company profit sharing.
• Safely operate all Company equipment according to DOT and Company Policy. Forklift experience a plus.
• Deliver goods to the appropriate location in a timely manner while providing outstanding customer service.
• Ensure that all paperwork is complete and returned to the office daily • Assist in the loading and unloading of trucks at facility as required.
• Perform other duties as required. Prompt daily attendance is required • Maintain a valid Class A CDL with Hazardous materials endorsement.
• Must be 21 years of age or older.
• Must have good communication skills and good people skills Must have clean driving record and be able to pass both Criminal Background Check and DOT drug testing.
Interviews will be conducted in Marshfield, MO or Kansas City, MO by appointment