With a start date in January, 2012, we will likely be looking to fill a managerial position for a Long Beach based Self-Storage business. The business is currently undergoing a "face-lift" and will feature a new facade and office.
* Full-Time: 40-45 hours per week - currently: Tuesday-Saturday
* Requires someone who enjoys working with the public and guiding them through a rental decision. This individual should be effective with handling a phone conversation and internet communication. Having an affinity for helping others is key. Most of our customers have never stored before and need guidance in the effort to find a business to help them. There is some salesmanship involved, but it is much more about serving the potential customer and current customers.
* Detail oriented is key. We must follow strict guidelines in the handeling of process, contracts and other important paperwork.
* Managing internet and other marketing efforts is a key component of the job.
* This individual is the "face" of the organization and must be firendly, prompt, honest and extremely reliable.
* Computer know how is a must, though it is not a complicated environment what so ever.
* We are located in the Downtown Arts District. Our new "look" will be oriented around that fact. We envision hosting "arts related events" and becoming a more community oriented business. We will thus need someone who has an affinity for building relationships and networks.
* This is an opportunity where the individual is given autonomy and the requisite authority to build the business and in doing so blessing the community.
* Bi-lingual is great but not mandatory.
* Compensation is hourly and is truly based on experience. There is a definite opportunity to earn incentives and participate in the success of the business. This will be great opportunity for someone who loves Long Beach and its people - to meet folks and connect and love them!
* We expect to identify a new hire by early December with a start date right after the first of January.
* If intereseted in more information - please email resume.