Schefers Roofing Company is a leading Commercial Roofing and Sheet Metal Company seeking Entry Level Project Manager/Estimators who are eager to learn and grow within the organization.
Schefers Roofing Company has a 16 year established history of long-standing customer service and relationships. We are a family-held firm with strong growth and a casual work environment.
Responsibilities to include:
1. Assist in job site surveys, cost estimates for time and material repairs and preparation of sales presentations.
2. Interface with other individuals in the organization to obtain support and commitment for scheduling of job completion.
3. Aid in maintaining accurate and current records of expense reports, estimating reports, maintenance contracts and sales lead materials on a weekly basis.
4. Help determine material and labor requirements and prepare itemized lists.
5. Negotiate service and repair strategies and value, address resistance, effectively write and present proposals and close the sale.
6. Prepare estimates and shop drawings.
7. Assist with scheduling and manpower allocation.
8. Networking and other outside marketing activities.
Ideal candidate for this position will possess:
-Drive, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
-Excellent telephone, written and presentation skills.
-The ability to work independently.
-Potential candidate must be computer literate.
-Drafting skills are a plus.
We will provide you with the business tools you need to make your job easier and more productive. Compensation package include salary, 401k with company match, health insurance, paid vacation, and more. This is a full time, permanent position, subject to background check as well as drug screening.
For immediate consideration, please reply with your resume and salary requirements to [email protected] or fax resume to 816-847-7216. No pho