Avatar Engineering is a custom electronic product design and manufacturing company. We are in immediate need of an Inventory / Shipping & Receiving Coordinator.
1.Work with Sourcing Inventory Manager to maintain inventory and accountability of electronic components.
2.Become versant in DBA (MRP system).
3.Pick partsto create kits from issued work, records on Traveler and in DBA.
4.Track prototype BOMs not in DBA (typically from a spreadsheet) and issue complete BOM and kit to manufacturing.
5.Organize, count,track and maintain all material going in and out of inventory.
6.Receive completed kits from floor and record returned quantity and scrap quantity. Returns parts to inventory location.
7.Cycle count inventory using ABC method. Research any item on cycle count report not found in inventory.
Receiving and Shipping:
1.Receive parts, verify packing list: enter the correct receipt information into DBA: resolve PO discrepancies.
2.Verify item description, part number and quantity, label and assign stock location in DBA.
3.Forecast shipping demands and pull product and package for shipping.
4.Prepare shipping documents and labels.
5.Purchase and store shipping materials and supplies to maintain inventory of stock.
6.Coordinate logistics (carrier, box weight & dimensions, etc.) with BSA.
7.Pack materials according to Avatar Shipment Standards.
Level of Responsibility:
- Under direct supervision, uses standard procedures to perform less complex tasks.
- Applies and develops basic skills in the execution of existing procedures within assigned area.
- Assists in advanced tasks as part of training and development.
- Removes empty boxes and packing material to dumpster.
- Resolves routine questions and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher levels.
- May be required to use hand held computer to enter counts and movement of parts.