Safe Step, Inc. is the nation’s leading hotel bathtub safety and appearance solution provider for over 10 years! We are currently looking for mature, management ready individuals to be part of our national hotel bathtub refinishing division. Qualified candidates will have:
- Proven success working in a team environment under tight deadlines
- Comfort with traveling on a national scale and staying at hotels for 7-8+ days at a time
- Knowledge of how to overcome obstacles and challenging situations
- Worked with paint and paint-like substances along with other commercial grade chemicals
Preferred but not required are:
- Working knowledge of a commercial-grade, air-supplied spray gun and its proper use (HVLP)
- Previous bathtub refinishing experience or car painting experience/car repair
- Proven record of Project Management
- Valid, state-issued driver’s license
- The ability to pass a background check
- The ability to pass a drug test
- Be at least 18 years old with clean driving record
If you are interested in joining our fast-growing team, please send your résumé to email@example.com attention: bathtub refinisher.
Brandon K. Schimke
Safe Step, Inc.