Ross Stores is now hiring for Store Protection Specialist throughout the Bay Area!
No experience necessary but preferred.
Starting pay determined by experience.
For more information please contact the Store Manager.
This position provides a visible presence at the store entrances/exits, mitigating theft and fraud and maintaining a safe and secure environment for associates and customers. Responsible for greeting customers, deterring opportunity for theft by physical presence in company issued vest, and walks sales floor to identify and address potential theft indicators. Partner with store leadership to ensure compliance of Loss Prevention directives and minimization of operational shortage. Must embrace company values and have a mentality to protect the Ross treasure.
Mitigating Theft & Fraud
· Monitor entrances/exits and sales floor for potential theft by identifying suspicious behavior.
· Gather theft indicators and use internal or external intelligence to impact shortage trends.
· Effectively communicate to store leadership and Loss Prevention.
Maintaining a Safe & Secure Environment
· Provide visible presence at store entrances/exits and on sales floor in a company issued vest, monitoring for potential safety issues.
· Provide assistance to store leadership to maintain a safe and secure environment for associates and customers.
Minimizing Operational Shortage
· Increase store awareness on effective processes to minimize operational shortage.
· Train and educate on shortage reduction initiatives.
· Observe proper checkout procedures for customers and associates
Developing Great Teams & Partnerships
· Provide great customer service by greeting customers and answering questions.
· Regular involvement with internal and external partners. May include conference calls, scheduled district meetings, etc
Other duties as assigned to support Loss Prevention initiatives.
Please visit www.rossstores.com
for a list of qualifications, special skills, competencies, and physical requirements for the desired position.