Bayer: Science For A Better Life
Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the fields of health care, nutrition and high-tech materials. Our products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time we want to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power.
- Bayer Corporation is the North American subsidiary of Bayer AG. Bayer Corporation encompasses the corporate-center functions that support Bayer subgroups in North America: Bayer CropScience, Bayer HealthCare and Bayer MaterialScience.
- Bayer CropScience (BCS) is one of the world's leading innovative crop science companies in the areas of crop protection, non agricultural pest-control, seeds and plant biotechnology.
- Bayer HealthCare (BHC) makes an important contribution to human and animal health with its innovative products and by researching new therapeutic approaches.
- Bayer MaterialScience LLC (BMS) is one of the leading producers of polymers and high-performance plastics in North America and is part of the global Bayer MaterialScience business with nearly 15,100 employees at 30 sites around the world and 2008 sales of 9.7 billion euros.
- Bayer Business and Technology Services (BBTS) provides business-critical services to Bayer's North American Subgroups: Bayer CropScience, Bayer HealthCare and Bayer MaterialScience. BBTS is a combination of Bayer Business Services, Bayer Technology Services and other service activities for Bayer in North America.
Further information about our research areas and products can be found at www.bayer.com.
Bayer is proud to be an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.