Everything you need to look for a job, choose or change a career, develop new skills, or search for just the right school is at your fingertips when you visit a Baltimore County Office of Employment & Training ( BCOET) Workforce Development Resource Center.
The Office of Human Resources is a partner with county government to:
- Recruit and select top quality applicants to fill county jobs in a timely manner.
- Provide a respectful, diverse, safe and caring work environment.
- Provide resources and training to support efforts to provide excellent customer service and pursue continuous quality improvement.
- Effectively administer and communicate human resources policies and procedures that are fair and in compliance with employment laws, labor agreements, and county government goals and objectives.
- Advocate for fair and competitive employee compensation, benefits, training, and work equipment.