We are looking for a skilled hard-working individual to assist with property maintenance work at our manufactured home communities in Belleville, IL. All applicants must live within 30 minutes of the communities.
Candidates with basic knowledge of general property maintenance and landscaping are preferred. Experience working in Manufactured Home Communities or Apartment Buildings maintenance is a plus. If you are looking for long term employment with a family owned and operated company, please contact us today.
Must be 18 years of age or older.
Current valid driver’s license.
Reliable transportation to report to work.
Example of Duties, which include but are not limited to:
· Follow all safety guidelines in the employee manual and training received during company safety meetings. Properly utilize all safety gear.
· Maintain cleanliness of community and perform regular debris removal.
· Ground maintenance including, but not limited to, lawn mowing, weed killing, trimming and edging, light landscape projects.
· Maintain company tools and equipment.
· Keep maintenance buildings clean and organized.
· Operation of a pickup truck.
· Basic road maintenance filling potholes and sealing asphalt.
· Perform regular maintenance on equipment and company vehicles.
· Occasional repairing of water lines and risers that supply water to homes as well as repairs of sewer lines throughout the community.
· The cleaning out of vacant homes, sometimes requiring cleaning out from under the home and removing large amounts of abandoned personal items and debris.
· Regular lifting of up to 50 lbs. and occasional lifting of up to 100 lbs. If there is heavy object lifting, required additional help is available.
· Report any community emergencies to community management.
· Always treat residents, potential residents, management and co-workers in a professional manner.
What We Offer:
-Hourly compensation depends on work experience and relevance.
-Paid Vacation after first January
-Sick Days and Paid Holidays after 90 days.
-We do not offer medical benefits.
This is a Full Time position although we would consider part time for some locations.
Qualified Applicants should provide a DETAILED RESUME with work history related to this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer, Criminal Background Check Required
**Immediate Need! Apply Today!**