Oct 20, 2019
A career in Finance, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help PwC in all aspects of our Finance internal function including financial planning and reporting, data analysis, and assisting leadership with overall strategy. You'll focus on recording and analysing financial transactions, paying and receiving invoices, maintaining financial statement ledger accounts, and preparing analysis and reconciliations of bills to detect fraud.
Our Finance Internal Audit team leads the integral audit function, providing PwC with a range of performance improvement and compliance services. You'll help with complex financial, operational and compliance related engagements including corporate governance and other regulations. To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. The PwC Internal Audit (IA) team is responsible for providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value, minimize risk and improve operations.IA assists the Firm in accomplishing its strategic objectives by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the evaluation and improvement of processes focused on internal operations and risk management, financial controls and compliance, information systems, and governance processes. Job Requirements and Preferences : Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree Required Fields of Study : Management Information Systems, Computer Systems Analysis, Information Technology, Information CyberSecurity Minimum Years of Experience : 5 year(s) Preferred Qualifications : Preferred Knowledge/Skills : Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or proven record of success in the following areas: Security and controls for various on-premise and cloud-based technologies; Control standards (Sarbanes Oxley, COSO, COBIT), control testing strategies; Public accounting practices and internal audit processes ie: technology and tools for planning, testing and reporting; Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting; IT general controls concepts in the areas of system development, change management, computer operations and access to programs; Identifying and assessing business process controls and linkage to IT systems; and, IT security fundamentals across multiple domains including security management, security architecture, access control, application development, operations security, physical security, cryptography, telecommunications and networking, business continuity planning, investigations and ethics. Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or proven record of success in the following areas: Applying internal control principles and technical knowledge, including Application Controls and IT General Controls; financial reporting concepts; Applying professional skepticism; Providing daily management and oversight of compliance and third-party attestation (e.g., SOC, ISO, Hitrust, etc.) projects; Developing and executing a detailed audit work plan for the IT audit component of the IA team through resource allocation, customer coordination and quality review; Performing IT security assessment processes, including audit and organizational policy and standards review; Drafting and assisting in reporting audit results to firm leadership; Assessing and communicating audit results, translating findings into level of risk and drive remediation of key issues in a timely manner; Drafting and analyzing audit reports and establishing metrics and monitoring efficiencies; Developing an effective and sustainable IT system controls framework; Managing the evaluation of design and operational effectiveness of IT System Controls; Participating in development and delivery of training curriculum; and, Participating in hiring activities for IA team staff and provide staff with coaching/development. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Professional Diversity Network
Tampa, FL, USA