Helicopter Transport Services, LLC (HTS) holds one of the largest and most diverse fleet in the helicopter transportation service industry in the country today.
Helicopter Transport Services, LLC started with the charter, law enforcement and electronic news gathering business when it opened in 1993 in Baltimore, Maryland. From there, as cliché as it may sound, the rest is history. HTS quickly soared (pun intended) in these sectors catering to large markets in Chicago, Philadelphia and Washington, D.C.
By 1999, HTS expanded and opened its Heavy Lift Division in Corvallis, Oregon - where most of its fleet now operates. Its Heavy Lift Division has a capacity ranging from 800 to 25,000 lbs of lift. HTS offers unparalleled service in aerial fire suppression, aerial services and support to the petroleum industry, aerial construction and various heavy lift operations.
Helicopter Transport Services, LLC prides itself as one of most effective and well-equipped helicopter business in the industry - with evident capacity to fly to almost any mission, anytime, anywhere. Owing its success to its loyal clients, HTS prioritizes customer service and satisfaction. Whatever their clients' helicopter requirements, HTS will deliver with the desired results.
- Aerial Fire Suppression - HTS is called upon each year to provide fire suppression service to agencies in the United States, Canada, Australia and other parts of the world.
Sikorsky CH-54A and CH-54B Skycrane Helitankers
These are HTS' premier aerial fire suppression aircrafts. It boasts more water-dropping capability per flight hour than any other aviation system. Its purpose-built tanks can hold up to 2,600 gallons (9,750 litres) of water, refillable in 45 seconds in as little as 18 inches of water. Certified by the United States Forest Service Interagency Airtanker Board.
Apart from its large Helitankers, HTS also has its diversified fleet of helicopters with long-line water-bucketing, long-line logistics support, aerial ignition and fire rehabilitation capacities.
- Aerial Services for the Petroleum Industry - HTS is one of the few in the world (if not the only one) with vast experience to support the petroleum industry's diverse aerial service needs. Their range of aerial solutions allow the company to perform and support:
- Logistics to/from isolated facilities
- Pipeline construction
- Internal, external and oversized loads lifting
- Personnel carrier
- Precision longline
- Movement of heavy equipment, large drill rigs and pipeline infrastructures
- Aerial Construction & Heavy Lift Operations - Its abundant fleet of helicopters allow HTS to safely and cost-effectively meet the lifting requirements for any number of construction projects or lift operations. Their well-trained pilots are capable of precision aft-seat placement or longline to very close tolerances in any environment: from isolated mountain tops to congested urban areas.
- Resource Sector (Forestry & Mining)
- Air Ambulance (E.M.S.)
- Electronic News Gathering (E.N.G.)
- Executive Transport
- Motion Pictures
Visit HELICOPTER TRANSPORT SERVICES, LLC's HV Profile HERE.
Helicopter Transport Services, LLC is continuously hiring Veterans with experience in maintaining, overhauling, and repairing S64/CH54 helicopters. Yup, you read that right!
Competitive salary and benefits will be discussed as you move along the application and interview process. What are you waiting for?