Healthy Products. Healthy Environment. Healthy Jobs. Healthy Workers.
Often, the work of a salesperson is difficult because the products and services one is tasked to sell do not have ready "value" in them. Thankfully, Buckeye International, Inc. has earned its reputation as a highly valuable company! They are the leader in sustainable cleaning and maintenance industry since 1844. They are a proud manufacturer of Green Seal certified products for cleaner and healthier environment; and any product that promotes the health and wellbeing of our surrounding can surely sell!
To be successful in the sales industry, a team member must readily be coachable or at least be open to coaching. Veterans, military members and their families are some of the most, if not the most, coachable talents in the employment industry. You already have what it takes to start in the sales industry. All you need to do to actually start is to...
Buckeye International is an excellent grooming ground for salespeople. When hired, the company is prepared to offer the following:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus plan / opportunities
- 401K program with company participation
- Company car including insurance, maintenance and gas
- Expense account
- Excellent training program
- Superior products and services
- Growth opportunities
Buckeye Over the Years
- 1844. The company started as the J.P. Davies Company in Dayton, Ohio as a producer of oils for oil-burning lamp and lubrication uses.
- 1905. Eventually, the business evolved to market commercial chip soap. The company then shifted to packaging chip soap for household use.
- 1914. Now more focused on the soap making and generally the cleaning industry, J.P. Davies Company changed its business name to Davies-Young Soap Company. In the same year, Buckeye - a tree that represents luck to many Ohioans - became the brand name for their soap and other cleaning products.
- 1975. Buckeye International became one of the first in its industry to emphasize worker and environmental safety through better products and packaging.
- 1994. The company was renamed Buckeye International, Inc. From then on, the company has focused its effort to developing:
- 1988. Action Pac® - the first recyclable and biodegradable "bag-in-a-box"
- 1994. Action Control System® - the first dilution connector that proportions and gives its user complete control of dilutable cleaning products.
- 1999. Smart Center™ and the Smart Sac™ - another dilution control system that quickly proportions up to 8 products via its push-button.
- 2007. Symmetry® Hand Hygiene - offers a complete line of hand hygiene products, awareness and education tools, behavior modification tools, and training ideal for any market such as healthcare, retail, schools and government, food service, manufacturing, automotive, and more.
- 2009. Reflections® Wood Floor Program - offers a complete line of beautiful, cost effective, durable, high-performance and safe products to protect and extend the life wood floors.
- 2011. Buckeye Eco® Proportioning Program - still part of their dilution control products, this offers a cleaning solutions program that proportions cleaning systems in virtually any custodial closet to maximize storage space.
Buckeye, today, is more than just a cleaning product supplier. Beyond that, they specialize in innovative cleaning solutions from hard floor care to hand hygiene and more. From their numerous registered and patented products and technologies, it is easy to see how they remain the leader in the cleaning and maintenance products industry.
Industry-Specific Commercial Cleaning Supplies
At Buckeye International, the main goal is to implement an effective cleaning program that promotes the health of facility occupants while also maintaining its appearance. Their industrial-strength commercial cleaning products and programs are custom-designed to deliver specific results to meet various facility’s needs which include:
- Correctional Facilities
- Schools & Universities
- Long-Term Care
- Supermarkets & Retail Stores
- Recreational & Community Centers
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS GREEN COMPANY, BUCKEYE INTERNATIONAL, INC., HERE.