Oct 11, 2019
A career in Sales and Marketing, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to focus on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and drive long term revenue growth for the Firm. You'll focus on designing, developing, and implementing communication programmes and media events to promote and sell the PwC's brand and services as well as contribute to and evaluating our pricing strategies in the marketplace.
Our Marketing and Public Relations team is responsible for PwC's external media relations and social media strategy. As part of our team, you'll help with social media account management, media relationship management, and identifying new and emerging opportunities for the Firm. To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of your comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. Job Requirements and Preferences : Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : High School Diploma Minimum Years of Experience : 4 year(s) Preferred Qualifications : Degree Preferred : Bachelor Degree Preferred Fields of Study : Business Administration/Management, Marketing, Public Relations, Communications Studies/Speech Communication and Rhetoric, Advertising Preferred Knowledge/Skills : Demonstrates extensive knowledge and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas: Possessing knowledge of media strategy at local and national levels, preferably with a professional services firm or a public relations agency in a B2B context; Understanding of the news cycle, how the media landscape is changing and apply that to the Firm and its strategies; Understanding of subject-matter specialties within appropriate areas of the Firm including formal and informal professional development opportunities, independent reading of PwC thought leadership and other educational materials; Understanding of social media strategy and activation as a tool for both reputation management and engagement and promotion of the firm, its business offerings, and leadership; Working within various platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Medium, etc.) including paid campaigns; social media research, analytic tools, strategies and trends, including search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging social-oriented tools (e.g., Bitly, Hootsuite, SocialBro, Radian6); Supporting the development and execution of communications strategies with different objectives and goals, specifically efforts to promote an organization and its leaders, or proactively address issues related to the organization; Supporting the development and management of proactive issues/crisis preparedness programs at a national and global level in a matrixed organization with a professional services firm, a financial services entity or working at a public relations/communications agency; Working with leaders within business units and legal departments to advise them across a range of issues, including human capital, audit, advisory, emerging technologies and consulting; Supporting the development and execution of communications strategies with different objectives and goals, specifically efforts to promote an organization and its leaders, or proactively address issues related to the organization; Supporting the development and management of proactive issues/crisis preparedness programs at a national and global level in a matrixed organization with a professional services firm, a financial services entity or working at a public relations/communications agency; Working with leaders within business units and legal departments to advise them across a range of issues, including human capital, audit, advisory, emerging technologies and consulting; Maintaining solid media relationships and the skills to identify and seek out additional, industry-specific media contacts and begin the process of developing these important relationships; Performing as a skilled verbal communicator, writer, and strategist, who not only understands the tactics of the PR business (.i.e. pitches, interviews, social media), but also has the experience to know when and how to apply them, depending on the need or situation; Building and maintaining relationships while working effectively within a complex, matrix organization to address strategic and risk management issues; Managing projects, execution skills, attention to detail and quality; Collaborating with internal teams to promote our brand and thought leadership via social media; Working independently with and advising various teams to enhance social presence of PwC externally as the main point of contact for the US, global and network business marketing communities regarding the firm's social media strategy; and, Coaching junior staff, vendors and other external vendors, as needed. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Professional Diversity Network
New York, NY, USA