Oct 20, 2019
A career in our Strategy, Governance and Management practice, within Cybersecurity and Privacy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement an effective cybersecurity programme that protects against threats, propels transformation, and drives growth. As companies pivot toward a digital business model, exponentially more data is generated and shared among organisations, partners and customers. You'll play an integral role in helping our clients ensure they are protected by developing transformation strategies focused on security, efficiently integrate and manage new or existing technology systems to deliver continuous operational improvements and increase their cybersecurity investment, and detect, respond, and remediate threats.
Our team helps organisations develop a strategy or governance structure to improve the effectiveness of Information Technology operations. In joining our team, you'll design a blueprint of our clients future operating model as well as a roadmap outlining the various initiatives required to get there. Additionally, you'll help design and implement organisational, reporting and risk management changes necessary to execute strategy. To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience : 3 year(s) Preferred Qualifications : Certification(s) Preferred : Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), ISACA Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC) Preferred Knowledge/Skills : Demonstrates proven thorough knowledge and success in roles managing cyber-risk management, including the following areas: - Being recognized as an industry leader, providing and/or contributing to industry-leading practices in cyber-risk management and the financial services industry; and, - Supporting large projects involving information security, technology risk management, cybersecurity or cyber-risk management. - Familiarity with common regulatory requirements such as OCC HS, FFIEC, GLBA, NY DFS etc. as well as industry frameworks such as NIST CSF, COBIT, COSO and PCI - Experience designing KRIs and metrics to build risk reports for management Demonstrates proven and thorough abilities with assisting to solve complex cyber-risk management issues, including the following areas: - Design and development of IT Risk and Cyber security programs using industry frameworks and methodologies; - Implementation and maintenance of enterprise-wide cyber risk governance frameworks; - Assessment of enterprise-wide business risks and cyber threats; - Development of detailed business risk scenarios and cyber threat models; - Design and implementation of cyber risk management controls; - Monitoring and reporting of cyber risks, threats and vulnerabilities; - Development, implementation and periodic testing of cyber resiliency plans; and, - Use of tools and technology to provide data analytics and business intelligence on cyber threats, risks and vulnerabilities. Demonstrates proven extensive abilities to support client engagements that identify and address client needs, including the following areas: - Participating actively in client discussions and meetings; - Managing and overseeing engagements; - Preparing concise and accurate documents, leveraging and utilizing MS Office and Lotus Notes to complete related project deliverables; and, - Managing project financials in line with agreed-upon budgets. Demonstrates proven thorough abilities, competency and success with supervising business functions and teams, including the following areas: - Creating a positive working environment by monitoring and managing workloads of the team - balancing client expectations with the work-life quality of team members; - Providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner to team members; - Keeping leadership and engagement management informed of progress and issues. - Lead project workstreams and associated staff on complex cyber risk management engagements All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Professional Diversity Network
Stamford, CT, USA