Nov 14, 2019
PwC Labs is focused on standardizing, automating, delivering tools and processes and exploring emerging technologies that drive efficiency and enable our people to reimagine the possible. Process improvement, transformation, effective use of innovative technology and data & analytics, and leveraging alternative delivery solutions are key areas of focus to drive additional value for our firm.
The Data Lab will provide you with the opportunity to redesign, redefine, and redeploy how PwC uses data and analytics to be a strategic asset across the enterprise. The focus is on assisting teams as they incorporate increased automation, machine learning, analytics, open source technologies into their processes to deliver better quality output and contribute more strategically to organizational decision making. To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. Job Requirements and Preferences : Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree Minimum Years of Experience : 7 year(s) Preferred Qualifications : Degree Preferred : Master Degree Preferred Knowledge/Skills : Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success managing the development and utilization of technology, emphasizing the following areas: Managing projects by defining and achieving project outcomes and meeting project key performance metric targets; Utilizing and applying into projects knowledge of IT implementation and maintenance, learning initiatives, operations reporting, metrics, marketing and communications; Exploring new technologies, assembling and managing product teams by working closely with engineering team and stakeholders; Working in small multidisciplinary teams to help build products that are beneficial to our consultants and their clients; Demonstrating flexibility by working to define requirements while simultaneously designing for those requirements; Establishing a successful collaboration model with business leadership teams and functional leadership teams; Developing and maintaining relationships with key management within significant vendor; Understanding organizations and leveraging those relationships to solve any relationship issues and to stay current with technology and other developments within those companies; Presenting at meetings and conferences to create awareness of product strategy and generate excitement for future business opportunities; Providing valuable stakeholder feedback to address and taking action to meet the firm's strategic goals; Representing stakeholders and setting product and project vision; Working with the development team, by creating and managing a product roadmap; Prioritizing new features/development and establishing execution is completed; Managing/coaching small multidisciplinary product teams and collaborating with designers, business users, and developers to innovate and drive product development; Being an influential voice on behalf of the customer (our consultants and their clients) constantly thinking about their needs and the reflection of those needs in the products we deliver; Producing visual prototype and functional prototypes with agile approaches; Demonstrating effective collaboration with teams spanning multiple geographies; and, Collaborating with constituents to generate proposals and helping to manage deployment of offshore based resources to deliver engagements. Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: Learning new technologies quickly and without formal training; Communicating ideas to business and technical people; Utilizing proven written, verbal, and interpersonal skills with aptitude to understand and solve problems; Managing multiple tasks and assigned projects; Building relationships and influencing decisions; Coordinating/integrating resources who are not direct reports; Working independently with minimal supervision; and, Leveraging ability with applications and systems that support the following processes: product lifecycle management, ideation management, product planning and requirements gathering, Agile project management, code-development, quality management, test automation, integration and build automation, continuous integration and deployment, issue and problem management, application and infrastructure measurement and monitoring, integration with business systems, information security, and cloud orchestration. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Professional Diversity Network
Tampa, FL, USA