Jul 25, 2019
ENERCON Services, is an employee owned, premier Engineering and Environmental Services Company. Our double-digit year-over-year growth is fueled by the quality of work we perform as an EOC (Engineer of Choice) to a large base of the power facilities in the US, as well as to an expanding global customer base. We are currently looking for a Pipeline Technician to join the ENERCON Team in our Humble, TX office.
This position will assist with day- to-day operations/maintenance and assessment of oil & gas pipelines. Duties include equipment inspections, audits, permit writing, and maintenance activities. The duties are performed in the field (outside) and require frequent travel. Work is performed in 12 hour shifts. Hours per week can vary from 30-70hrs. Position is eligible for per diem and overtime pay.
As a qualified candidate, you will have the above experience and meet the below requirements:
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Oil and gas industry experience a plus.
· Basic computer skills
· Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Role requires individual to walk in rough terrain and work in hot conditions.
· Ability to wear flame retardant clothing (i.e. Nomex), PPE while working, including at minimum a hard hat, safety glasses and steel-toe safety work boots and the ability to wear respirator and to pass a respirator fit test.
· Applicants should have a safe driving record and must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check.
· This position requires a clear Motor Vehicle Report/Driving history
* Ability to pass a pre-employment and random drug and alcohol screenings; ENERCON and client specific background checks; and an annual motor vehicle record (MVR) according to company and client policies
***THIS POSITION INVOLVES HEAVY TRAVEL AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE FULL-TIME HOURS***
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION: https://cho.tbe.taleo.net/cho02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=ENERCON2&cws=37&rid=1622
Enercon Services, Inc. is a long-standing and well-respected engineering and technical services consulting company. We provide premier services to companies in the energy, utility, and industrial sectors, as well as to governmental agencies across the U.S. and Internationally.
ENERCON is fully owned by our employees and offers excellent benefits and career opportunities. To learn more about ENERCON, visit us at www.enercon.com. ENERCON does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Enercon Services, Inc.