Jan 17, 2020
SSI is an 8(m) economically disadvantaged woman owned small business (EDWOSB), providing cleared professionals and solutions for the Department of Defense, Department of State, Special Operations, and Intelligence Community. SSI provides instructors, cultural advisors, linguists, interpreters, translators, subject matter experts, advisors, mentors, role players, training support specialists, training delivery officers, intelligence analysts, counterintelligence (CI) specialists, technical support, field technicians, security professionals, logistics specialists, operations coordinators, budget specialists, administrative support specialists, emergency medical technicians (EMT), exercise controllers (EXCON), mission managers, project managers, program managers for a wide variety of mission critical requirements.
This position will be stationed in Erbil, Iraq and contingent upon contract award.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
1) Position located at U.S. Mission Iraq with duty at the Consulate Erbil
2) Maintain and service all biometric and peripheral equipment required to enroll, process, and vet personnel (the Diplomatic Security Identity Assurance System and associated peripherals, other mobile biometric collection systems, etc.), to include planning, operation, optimization, security administration, maintenance, and network management
3) Responsible for working with U.S. Mission Information Resource Management (IRM) personnel to identify and resolve network connectivity issues conduct software and hardware upgrades, and performance of general maintenance of laptops, peripherals, and mobile biometric equipment
4) Input and submit, on a daily basis, RSO-designated investigative checks (i.e., Name Checks and Interagency Checks) and provide results to Identity Intelligence Analysts for review
5) Perform document and media exploitation and train other vetting personnel on the use of document and media exploitation equipment
6) Assist in the management and procurement of consumables associated with the Department of State's (DOS) biometric enrollment devices
7) Perform Temporary Duty at any Regional Security Office (RSO) world-wide to provide vetting technical support to the RSO mission of vetting locally engaged staff employees and job applicants
8) Design, develop, prepare, and conduct training based on established course materials for biometric systems including mobile biometric equipment
9) Perform biometric enrollments using the Diplomatic Security Identity Assurance System on local nationals seeking employment at U.S. embassies and Consulates worldwide
10) Provide theater-wide training on the DOS's biometric enrollment devices to Foreign Service National Investigators (FSNIs) within the Embassy's Regional Security RSO
11) Perform other related duties as assigned
1) U . S. Citizen
2) Active Top-Secret security clearance with Special Compartmented Information access
3) Minimum of four (4) years of experience maintaining U.S. Government biometric enrollment systems in the field overseas (including mobile biometric systems)
4) Experience in identifying and resolving network connectivity issues and conducting software upgrades, hardware upgrades, and general maintenance of laptop computers and mobile biometric systems
5) Ability to develop and conduct training on biometric enrollment systems including mobile biometric enrolment systems
6) Must have experience with CELLEX collection and analysis
7) Must be able to independently conduct CELLEX uploads, exploitations, and interpretation of results using either the SOFEX platform or other classified exploitation systems.
8) Problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple and, sometimes, conflicting and complex tasks
9) Must be able to operate as part of a team, cooperate effectively with other team members, and be mission focused
10) Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with individuals or groups from various levels and backgrounds
11) Must be in good physical condition with no health deficiencies, either temporary or long-lasting, that would impair performance of duties; must meet the current U.S. government physical and medical standards required for deploying contractors to hazardous areas
Additional Desirable Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
1) Prior experience Iraq is highly desirable.
2) Experience working in a high-threat environment and experience with U.S. Department of State security operations are strongly preferred.
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
Mid Atlantic Professionals Inc., DBA/SSI is committed to providing equal opportunity to all associates without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex, age, national origin, or physical disability. The Company is committed to provide reasonable accommodation (including making change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternative format) to qualified individuals with disabilities to apply for a job or to perform a job. To request reasonable accommodation please contact HR Department at Recruitment@groupssi.com or 301-540-8864.