May 22, 2019
$40,000 - $70,000 yearly
We are actively seeking people who want to grow and develop as business leaders Our leadership development program has helped countless team members grow to be Chick-fil-A restaurant franchise.owners. A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A.
Our Restaurant Managers run the day-to-day operations of the restaurant. In conjunction, they also constantly strive to inspire and develop our team members into passionate, energetic, and hard-working, successful individuals. We are a culture driven to serve food that is alive with flavor and excitement, prepared from scratch using authentic ingredients. We're looking for high-energy, motivated managers to lead our restaurant.
You must be passionate about food and creating an exceptional experience for our guests every day! You will be a teacher, coach, and cheerleader for your team, strong leadership skills are critical. Join us and enjoy unlimited opportunity to grow with the nation's greatest restaurant concept!
Why would you want to work for Chick-fil-A? Just to name a few reasons...
1. Growth: Chick-fil-A is growing in Minnesota. With exceptional performance and an entrepreneurial spirit our managers often become Chick-fil-A owners.
2. Work/Life balance: Your family and friends are important to us. Chick-fil-A is closed Sunday to ensure our staff has time to spend with their family and friends! You would normally work just 5 days a week.
3. Company Pride: Chick-fil-A is all about guest experience. We are consistently rated the fastest drive thru in the United States. Chick-fil-A earned the No. 2 spot (behind Amazon.com) in the 2015 Customer Service Hall of Fame after ranking fourth in 2014. “Chick-fil-A is the only fast-food chain to make the Customer Service Hall of Fame. Chick-fil-A recently earned the top spot as the Foodable Five Star Awards’ Foodable Brand Star. The most coveted Five Star award, the Brand Star represents the best-in-class of food, service and brand measured by social consumer sentiment. The accolade recognizes top-level performance in all areas of a consumer dining experience.
4. FUN!!! Believe it or not, you CAN have fun at work! We are busy, fast paced, and hire only people with the personality to treat our customers with the highest level of service and respect. You can look forward to going to work with the friendliest people in the business! In 2015 Chick-fil-A was in 24/7 Wall Street's Top 10 "Best Companies to Work For." Chick-fil-A is the only restaurant brand to make the list of best places to work. On Glassdoor.com, employees praised the restaurant for its friendly workplace environment and flexible scheduling to accommodate other employee obligations. Another common sentiment among satisfied employees was one that the chain’s customers can likely relate to. One employee said in a review, “Free food was always the highlight of my day.”
To qualify you should have:
1. A heart for people.
2. A friendly, outgoing personality with the confidence to succeed and the desire to impact the lives of others!
3. Leadership experience in the restaurant or retail industries or a college graduate. Both with the desire to one day own and operate their own restaurant
Chick-fil-A of Maple Grove
Maple Grove, Minnesota, USA