Sep 20, 2019
A career in our Corporate Transfer Pricing practice, within Transfer Pricing services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients develop compliant, tax efficient structures that help advance their business goals. You'll focus on all aspects of documentation planning, dispute resolution, and advance pricing agreements.
Our team helps our clients with a range of transfer pricing solutions including compliance, advancing pricing agreements, and defence and dispute resolution. You'll focus on helping clients with business transformation that ultimately helps advance their business goals. To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. We're leading the way as technology-enabled tax advisors who provide value through digitization, automation and increased efficiencies - all made possible by equipping our professionals to succeed in a world where transactions are faster, more complicated and require a deeper level of sophistication. PwC Tax provides unparalleled technical knowledge and specialization and industry insights, coupled with the One Firm knowledge that brings everything PwC offers to solve our clients' needs. Job Requirements and Preferences : Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree Required Fields of Study : Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Finance, Economics, International Business Minimum Years of Experience : 3 year(s) Preferred Qualifications : Degree Preferred : Master Degree Preferred Fields of Study : Economics, Public Administration, Finance Certification(s) Preferred : CPA, Enrolled Agent, Member of the Bar, American Society of Appraisers, Chartered Financial Analyst, or Chartered Institute of Management Accountants Preferred Knowledge/Skills : Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success in the following areas: Analyzing economics and the resolution of complex global tax and finance issues faced by multinational corporations including restructuring, divestitures, valuations, and intercompany transactions; Managing functional analyses interviews to identify and assess clients' cross-border intercompany transactions; and, Performing market studies and industry research. Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas: Understanding comprehensive technical skills, including pricing policies, executing market studies, and strategizing on local-country tax authority transfer pricing audits and advanced rulings; Building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement; Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials; Supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust by seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation; and, Coaching staff by providing timely and meaningful written and verbal feedback. As a tax technical professional, demonstrates ability to research business and industry trends to develop a point of view to leverage in assisting with proposals, considering opportunities across multiple lines of service. Experimentation with automation & digitization in a professional services environment including but not limited to: Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions; and, Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools. Exposure to pricing, client value and the negotiation process - including reviewing contracts and finding opportunities to introduce new pricing options. We are transforming the way we deliver tax services. Find out more about what we do on our Tax Career Page at pwc.to/whatwedotax All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Professional Diversity Network
Chicago, IL, USA