Nov 19, 2019
A career within Internal Audit services, will provide you with an opportunity to gain an understanding of an organisation's objectives, regulatory and risk management environment, and the diverse needs of their critical stakeholders. We focus on helping organisations look deeper and see further considering areas like culture and behaviours to help improve and embed controls. In short, we seek to address the right risks and ultimately add value to their organisation. To really stand out and make us ?t for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct. Job Requirements and Preferences : Basic Qualifications : Minimum Degree Required : Bachelor Degree Required Fields of Study : Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics Minimum Years of Experience : 7 year(s) Preferred Qualifications : Certification(s) Preferred : CIA, CPA or CISA Credential must be obtained prior to being promoted to Director Preferred Knowledge/Skills : Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in leading and directing risk management procedures, public accounting practices and procedures, and Internal Audit technology tools for planning, design, performance of testing, and reporting, emphasizing the following areas: Overseeing efforts related to current hot topics for Chief Audit Executives, Internal Audit directors, Chief Compliance officers, Audit Committees and Risk Management personnel; Leading risk management, public accounting practices and procedures, and IA technology tools for planning, design, performance tests, and reporting; Leading IA processes, control evaluations, testing methodologies, other Financial and Operational Internal Control methodologies, and terminology (e.g. COSO); and, Directing company or firm-wide functions within the following areas as it applies to the planning, executing and reporting financial, operational and compliance related audits/projects to facilitate complex financial, operational and compliance related engagements: Corporate Governance and Sarbanes Oxley Act regulations and requirements, including compliance readiness programs; Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); financial and operational fraud risk management; anti-fraud internal controls; IT general and process controls, including Data Privacy and IT security; anti-corruption and anti-bribery; and auditor Independence. Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in leading and directing risk management procedures, public accounting practices and procedures, and Internal Audit technology tools for planning, design, performance of testing, and reporting, emphasizing the following areas: Leading teams to generate a strategic vision, establishing direction, motivating team members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views, coaching staff, and encouraging candid, meaningful/timely feedback to promote improvement; Encouraging teams to implement innovation as they design, evaluate, and benchmark; Understanding of financial and operational processes and controls, identifying key risks and controls, developing and reviewing audit programs, and performing controls optimization; Monitoring and managing resource requirements and project economics proactively; Overseeing the creation of deliverables to communicate to clients on the status of engagements, key issues, and work plans; Collaborating directly with clients, identifying and addressing client needs through building and maintaining networks of client relationships and community involvement; Building, maintaining and employing a network of internal and external relationships while actively identifying and communicating additional opportunities within and outside of their specific areas of focus; and, Understanding the Firm's Internal Audit strategy and how we deliver it to clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Professional Diversity Network
Tampa, FL, USA