CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
The Resident Relations Specialist assists in all aspects of the operation of the property: general administration, maintenance, leasing, resident relations, and collection of rent; under the direction of the General Manager, ensures the property is always maintained in good physical condition and with a stabilized fiscal operation. Must adhere to all applicable Fair Housing Laws governing Real Estate Sales, Leasing Management and Maintenance Services.
The following is a list of responsibilities including but not limited to the performance of the Resident Relations Specialist as determined by the Regional Manager/DOO:
- Communicate and execute company's strategic direction
- Resident and Guest communication, engagement, follow up, and participate in customer service/retention initiatives
- Conduct Resident Relation Meetings
- Conduct Resident Events
- Ensure community is well maintained from a safety and liability standpoint and that all policies, rules and procedures are followed by community residents, visitors, and vendors
- Work closely with General Manager to maximize the overall operating performance and return on investment by managing occupancy, delinquency, violations and curb appeal/maintenance of the community infrastructure by performing weekly property visits.
- Ensures that all rents are collected by months end and handles delinquent accounts in partnership with the General Manager and communicate the Hardship Program to residents
- Work closely with General manager to complete, track and follow through on 360 site inspections for each lot in the assigned group of communities.
- Knocking on residence doors to discuss the issues pertaining to their home site and explaining what is being requested of them to fix per rules and regulations.
- Manages new home inventory as appropriate to protect the value of the asset through proper set-up, inspections, title, utilities etc. until sale is complete. Walks new inventory to ensure operable items in the home.
- Direct sales and marketing activity. This includes having up to date sales materials, home flyers, banners and promotions posted and available to potential buyers. Also, making sure homes for sale are posted on -appropriate sites such as Craigslist, Facebook and other sites. Follow-up on lead management. Processing and completing all sales paperwork.
- Assist General Manager with preparing budget for operational costs ensuring funds are available for resident relations and retention. Full accountability of budget performance.
- Travels to different communities per Pod to conduct gold standard, homesite inspections and to view overall appearance of the property.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required;
- 3 years of related management experience in retail, hospitality or property management preferred;
- Experience in Customer service or resident relations
- Proficiency in office productivity software; proficiency in rent management-based software preferred
- Ability to understand and apply company policies, local, state and federal regulations regarding facility management and fair housing.
- Must be flexible, willing to work Saturdays, and able to adapt in a fast paced and ever-changing environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish, preferred
- Required and willingness to travel up to 50% of the job.
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness Builds internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each others ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a welcoming community environment, supports individual and family activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at work.
- Developing Fellowship The ability to influence others through insight, logic and communication in a positive way to attain results. Inspires and motivates others to achieve goals, complete task and deliver discretionary effort. Is a consistent role model of the Lakeshore values, leadership competencies, and a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Implementing the Vision The ability to articulate the vision and get others to take responsibility through training, setting clear and transparent expectation, managing performance, providing early, often, and actionable feedback. Provides appropriate tools and resources for employees to implement vision and tactics. Delegates effectively.
- Following Through The ability to create plans, check-in periodically to insure progress is being made, and assist as appropriate to remove barriers, helps others learn from mistakes and insure task are completed. Also includes, asking tough questions, facing disagreements, and managing conflict constructively. Holds self and others accountable to agree upon expectations.
- Achieving Results Sets challenging goals, stays focused on results, and builds a culture where employees want to provide maximum contribution. Demonstrate leadership by challenging status quo, taking a stand, have healthy, respectful debate to improve processes and outcome.
- Team playing Builds credible and trustworthy working relationships with boss, peers and subordinates. Develop followers to use their strengths and help them achieve their professional goals. Viewed as an effective team member and has ability to influence senior leaders.
COMPENSATION: $20.00 - $21.00/Hr. (Based on experience)
LOCATION: Palmer Meadows - Hazlet, NJ
Lakeshore Management is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace, for the purpose of safety and health for all. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Job ID: 21060/151
Sales Support-Assistance, Wholesale-Reselling Sales, Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Leasing-Acquisition, Property Management
Occasional exposure to wet/and or humid conditions; The employee will occasionally lift packages up to 20 lbs.; Frequently required to walk; Frequent exposure to outside weather conditions.