Feb 28, 2023
$72,000 - $100,000 yearly
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Hospitality - Hotel
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
The Sales Manager is responsible for sales performance for all aspects of Four Seasons Manufactured Home Sales including marketing strategy, lead generation, sales support and fulfillment. Through knowledge of the manufactured/mobile homes industry, the Sales Manager is expected to engage regional staff in the sales and marketing process, employ creative methods to drive occupancy in Lakeshore properties, to track aggregate data from application to closing and identify challenges/barriers to success and their solutions across the sales cycle.
- Oversee occupancy per geographical region and provide reports to the Director of Sales.
- Work with Regional Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Community Managers and regional sales team members to track and report on occupancy in communities, share sales/rental goals and variance reports, move out frequencies, traffic analysis in order create and/or improve marketing activities.
- Support Community Manager and regional sales team members through sales calls, marketing activities, sales support and training.
- Analyze all aspects of the home sales cycles within the geographic region, recommend techniques and strategies to improve lead generation and reduce time to sale.
- Evaluate home purchase and monthly home rents pricing against market data; propose pricing/rent changes and promotional pricing when needed.
- Special projects as assigned by the Director of Sales
- High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
- 5 -7 years of progressive experience in sales or marketing including demonstrated experience in developing, organizing, and executing sales and marketing strategies.
- 3 -5 years supervisory experience developing employees in a collaborative environment.
- Understanding of real estate sales and leasing, including Fair Housing law and regulation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience in customer service/ sales.
- Proficiency in office productivity software, specifically word processing, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- At least one year experience developing content for internet and social media sites
- Ability to travel at least 25% of the time
- Ability to obtain a Mobile Home Dealer license in the following states: MN, NY, NV, TN, WI
FLSA CLASS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
SUPERVIOSRY RESPONSIBILITIES: Independent contractors Sales Associates
JOB CATEGORY: Sales
POSITION CLASS: Sales
POSITION CODE: FSSAMGR
- Diversity Demonstrates knowledge of EEO policy; Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
- Ethics Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Business Acumen Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goal.
- Technical skills Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness Builds internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each others ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a welcoming community environment, supports individual and family activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at work.
COMPENSATION: $72K- $100K/Yr (salary range based upon sales management experience with potential total compensation of $100K+).
LOCATION: Open to work remotely South FL preferred. Position requires travel within portfolio that spans 9 States.
Lakeshore Management is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace for Health and Safety for all. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Job ID: 21356
General-Other: Marketing-Product, Marketing Communications, Other, Real Estate Agent-Broker, Account Management (Commissioned), Business Development-New Accounts, Field Sales, General-Other: Sales-Business Development, Sales Support-Assistance, Real Estate Leasing-Acquisition, Property Management, General-Other: Business-Strategic Management
$72K - $100k/Yr (salary range based upon sales management experience with potential total compensation of $100K+).
NO Security Clearance
- Occasional exposure to wet/and or humid conditions
- Frequently required to talk or hear
- The employee will occasionally lift packages up to 20 lbs.
- Frequently required to walk
- While performing the duties of this job, the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Frequent exposure to outside weather conditions