Job Description Summary
We are looking for a Distribution Center Associate/Inventory Analyst to participate in our distribution center operations and activities. Distribution Center Associate/Inventory Analyst responsibilities include daily cycle counting, correcting inventory discrepancies, receiving and storing materials, picking, packing, and shipping. The goal is to increase efficiency, inventory accuracy, profitability and customer satisfaction. Responsibilities
Specific responsibilities include locating packaging material to commercial, dangerous goods or military specifications as required, and shipment creation in the necessary ERP system. Tool usage will include some hand tools, pallet jacks, and hand trucks. Candidate must be eligible for fork lift certification training. Job Description
- Monitoring and controlling inventory practices to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and Distribute Cycle count sheets for the warehouse team.
- Participate in all inventory audits.
- Research, and correct inventory discrepancies.
- Report all inventory adjustments to DC management.
- Perform inventory audits, share results with DC management and team members.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule (load, pack, wrap, label, ship)
- Receive and process warehouse stock products (pick, unload, label, store)
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors, coworkers, and other departments
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
- 2-5 years working experience as an Inventory Analyst/Warehouse Worker
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Lift Truck Certification, Company provides
- High school degree.
#LI-AG1About UsWhat's in it for You?
Joining Black Box means you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting, highly visible projects with our customers. You'll get to know large and small organizations across the world and work to deliver best in class IT solutions. You'll be rewarded with a variety of experiences, development opportunities and exposure to some of the world's most admired companies. In addition to these rewarding experiences, you'll have access to our comprehensive Total Rewards Program. Our program continues to evolve to meet the needs of our dynamic workforce by providing a variety of benefits which are applicable and competitive for each country & region. About Black Box
Black Box is the trusted global solutions integrator and digital technology partner. With nearly 45 years of experience connecting people and devices, we are an organization of top technical professionals dedicated to delivering solutions and services that help organizations design, build, manage, and secure their communications and IT infrastructure and networks. Technologies include 5G/OnGo, connected buildings, digital workplace, multisite deployments, data centers, and IoT.
We also design and manufacture award-winning products for Pro AV, KVM, cabling, and networking known for their advanced functionality, flawless performance, outstanding reliability and fail-safe security. We deliver high-value technology services and products through our values, such as innovation, ownership, transparency, respect and open-mindedness combined with our global presence and 2,500+ team members in 24 countries and growing. Black Box is a wholly-owned subsidiary of AGC Networks.
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.