Feb 03, 2023
$50,000 - $55,000 yearly
11540 Morris Bridge Rd, Tampa, FL 33637, USA
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
A Training Specialist provides classroom and on-the-job education to newly hired employees as well as enhanced education to current employees to instruct on policies, procedures and initiatives and their impact on the ability to perform job requirements.
- Develops and schedules training programs for all levels of the organization using a variety of delivery methods including online and conference call and in person training sessions.
- Utilizes the latest adult learning techniques in a corporate training environment.
- Provides programs that are vibrant and entertaining in order to engage employees and trainees.
- Ensures that all training materials and programs are compliant with laws and regulations governing the industry.
- Prepares hard copy training materials and presentations for employees and with the approval of management.
- Tracks and evaluates monitory strategies to ensure that employees are performing job duties according to training.
- May be required to act as a substitute Community Manager.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Management, Public Relations or related field
- Certification through the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD), or Certified Professional Trainer through the American Training and Seminar Association (ATSA), or three years of consistent training experience to include presentations and individual training of computer systems and procedures preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Proficient in MS Suite including PowerPoint for making presentations
- Ability to engage trainees in discussions during educational sessions
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must have good problem solving and decision-making skills along with the ability to exercise sound judgement
- Ability to work non-standard business hours (evenings and weekends may be required)
- Treats everyone with respect, compassion and kindness – Builds internal respect and loyalty with customers. Demonstrates concern for customers. Effectively responds to customer needs. This includes responding timely to requests, listening to others, and seeking to understand others when there are differences of opinion, finding ways to build on each other’s ideas. Acts with empathy and focus, while able to resolve problems.
- Demonstrate integrity, transparency and doing things the right way – Makes lemonade out of lemons. This includes following policies, demonstrating financial responsibility with Lakeshore assets, complying with state and federal law, and practicing safety. Conforms to the highest professional standard. Turns challenges into wins.
- Collaboration and team work – Involve key stakeholders in decision making. This includes developing and maintaining positive work relationships. Enhances the level of mutual cooperation. Actively participates in team-oriented objectives and activities. Focuses on team success, over individual.
- Solves problems and is transparent about outcomes – Champions new initiatives beyond the scope of the department. Seeks to improve in all aspects of work performance. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and innovation. Encourages people to maintain high standards of quality and thoroughness.
- Serves our employees and residents to improve their lives – This includes maintaining the property that creates curb appeal, a welcoming community environment, supports individual and family activities, creates a sense of neighborhood. At work, continually challenges self to grow and develop to be the best you can be at work.
Other, Event Planning-Coordination, Real Estate Agent-Broker, Real Estate Appraisal, Real Estate Leasing-Acquisition, Administrative Support, Property Management, Hotel-Lodging Management
$50,000. - $55,000./Yr (Based on experience)
NO Security Clearance
Must be able to travel out of state locations for several days to conduct training sessions; Must be able to work fast-paced, high stress environment with a demanding schedule. Frequently required to sit or stand; The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Must occasionally lift up to 10 lbs.
COMPENSATION: $50,000. - $55,000.00/Yr (Based on experience)
LOCATION: Tampa FL
Lakeshore Management is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, national origin, or protected veteran status. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation including pre-employment drug screening. Lakeshore is a smoke-free and drug-free workplace, for the purpose of workplace safety and health for all. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.