Mar 24, 2023
CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
BasX Solutions Redmond Headquarters - Redmond, OR
The Technical Writer is primarily responsible for creating, modifying, and publishing work instructions. This individual will support the Quality and Production departments by preparing, editing, reviewing, maintaining, and approving pertinent documents while also managing electronic files.
- Oversight of document and record lifecycle activities (creation, revision, periodic review, storage, and obsolescence).
- Provide training, coaching and access to the quality management system.
- Establish and enforce processes to comply with data integrity requirements for documents and records.
- Oversight of process change controls.
- Procure, assess, test, and provide insight on new technologies being pursued by BasX Solutions.
- Generate new documents to support the quality management system.
- Update existing documents based on redlines or other information.
- Proof-read documents for accuracy, completeness, and clarity before release.
- File, reproduce, and maintain documentation to support various departments.
- Maintain filing system and change records.
- Ensure documentation is well organized and easily retrieved.
- Assist with record retrieval during system audits.
- 3+ years of experience with data management/documentation systems or equivalent
- Change Control Experience within a regulated industry and knowledge of Quality Assurance systems
- Demonstrated Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Previous documentation experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Understanding of HVAC business and associated regulations preferred
- Strong knowledge of Quality Standards (i.e., ISO-9001, AS9100) preferred
- Detail oriented.
- Highly motivated.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Time Management.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time with strong attention to detail.
Digital Content Development, Documentation-Technical Writing
NO Security Clearance