High Value Home Field Consultant
Are you looking for a new career that allows you to work independently, is flexible, and challenging everyday, then we have a new and exciting career for you!
For 30 years, Signature Companies (https://signaturecompanies.com) has been the industry leader and innovator in providing quality, professional and unparalleled service to our client partners. At Signature Companies we are a High Value Insurance information provider, dedicated to superior customer service, superior quality, and superior time service.
Signature Companies is looking for self-starting, self-motivated and self-directed independent contractors (1099) to work an area of their choosing, around the area in which they live. We can provide a supplement to your current income or become your main source of income.
Experience in Real Estate, Insurance Adjusting, Construction or Home Appraisals is a plus. Experience using CAD, Rapid Sketch, Xactimate or other diagramming program will be helpful.
As a Field Consultant, you will be responsible for scheduling and conducting on-site High Value Property Surveys. This involves coordinating and completing surveys within your own schedule, managing work assignments you accept and timely completion of web-based reports. You will visit properties, take photos and measurements, and make note of issues which should be brought to the underwriter’s attention.
Our experienced and dedicated Field Management team will provide mentoring and support to help you learn and excel at Signature Companies.
Details of position:
· Professionally interact over the phone, via email, and in-person with homeowners and insurance agents.
· Drive to and conduct on-site and/or virtual property surveys on high value homes as per customer specific guidelines and procedures.
· Identify and document the construction materials/characteristics and unique features of the home.
· Obtain measurements of the home and other structures on the property.
· Generate an estimated replacement value of the home and identify major hazards.
· Communicate the information gathered during on-site inspection in loss control 360 accessed through the Signature website
Requirements and Tools needed:
Our ability to prioritize client relationships and commit ourselves to ask thoughtful questions has helped us deliver hundreds of thousands of surveys with a close to zero exception rate. We’re proud to be trusted by many well-established high-net-worth insurers, Fortune 50 companies, regional insurers, and we partner with various Lloyds of London syndicates.
Through collaboration, we can address specific circumstances and problems to meet your unique needs. Whether it’s traditional new business inspections, portfolio-level Insurance-to-Value reviews, or even administering the risk management function on your behalf, we’re confident you can look to us.
We’re the partner you can trust.