CLICK ON LINK BELOW TO BE DIRECTED TO OUR WEBSITE FOR YOUR APPLICATION PROCESS:
Shipping and Receiving /Delivery Driver - Ft Carson
Ft. Carson - Colorado Springs, CO
Nonprofit - Social Services
Working at Envision means having a job that’s more than just a way to make money. It's a job that makes a difference.
We offer team members:
- Careers with purpose
- Teamwork environment
- Amazing 401K Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA Plans
- 10 Paid Holidays
- PTO & Vacation
Responsible for coordinating shipping and receiving of merchandise inventories and maintain all pertinent records. Deliver merchandise orders to customers as necessary.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
- Receive all merchandise into the warehouse, and ensure that accompanying paperwork is accurate.
- Load and unload trucks with forklift, and move merchandise to appropriate storage areas.
- Release quantities of merchandise to sales floor.
- Package, label and ship all orders.
- Maintain an organized file of purchase orders to be received.
- Check incoming merchandise for quantity, description and damage; report discrepancies to the responsible vendor and Store Manager.
- Complete receiving reports, attach to P.O. copy from file, and forward to Purchasing.
- Inventory internet orders according to packing list and resolve discrepancies with vendors.
- Process returns through vendors and internet order website.
- Call trucking company to arrange pick-up of shipment.
- Maintain accurate, manual inventory records.
- Segregate any defective materials in the “Merchandise Hold Area.”
- Responsible for the organization, maintenance and cleanliness of the warehouse and immediate work area, and maintain adequate supply of shipping supplies.
- Make arrangements for deliveries to customers as needed.
- Load merchandise onto delivery vehicle prior to going out on deliveries.
- Deliver merchandise to outside customers, operating Envision delivery vehicle in a safe and respectful manner. Obtain delivery receipt signature.
- Flexibility to perform other duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
Education: High school diploma or GED equivalent required.
Experience: One to two years previous experience in warehouse and delivery driver positions preferred.
- Proficient knowledge in math and computer skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with other personnel concerning operation, safety and overall performance of equipment and procedures.
- Ability to work independently with periodic consultation and direction.
- Good organization and attention to details.
- Ability to drive a forklift truck and delivery vehicle and maintain a current valid state driver’s license and driving record.
- Proficient knowledge of transportation DOT regulations and procedures.
- Current driver’s license and driving record in good standing required.
- Must maintain a current forklift certification.
- Ability to successfully complete required DOT driver’s certification and successfully complete DOT physical and drug screen per DOT regulations.
Total Number of Employees Directly Supervising_0__
Number of Subordinate Supervisors Reporting to Position: _0__