You will be visiting all of the company job sites with a company vehicle to make sure our employees are following all safety protocols. You will be creating site inspection reports and talking with the crew and jobsite supers to make sure everyone has the tools to be safe. You will also be putting time clocks out to our new jobs and fixing any time clocks in the field that are having issues.
JOB SITE INSPECTIONS; SAFTEY LESSONS AND TRAININGS; COMMUNICATING WITH JOBSITE CM’S; SETTING UP NEW JOBS TO BE SAFTEY COMPLIANT; CREATING ACCIDENT REPORTS; INSTALLING AND FIXING TIME CLOCKS ON JOBSITES; ASSISTING ADMINISTRATION NEEDS IN THE FIELD
· VALID DRIVERS LICENSE WITH CLEAN DMV RECORD
o This position will require a lot of driving
· WRITE AND SPEAK FLUID ENGLISH AND SPANISH
· CONSTRUCTION FIELD EXPERIENCE WOULD HELP
· MUST HAVE OWN TRANSPORTATION TO GET TO OFFICE M-F FOR AT LEAST 1ST MONTH FOR TRAINING
o OFFICE LOCATED IN HUNTINGTON BEACH
· HAVE VERY GOOD ORGANIZATION SKILLS
· MUST HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO USE SMART PHONES, TABLETS, LAPTOPS
· MUST KNOW HOW TO USE EXCEL, WORD, OUTLOOK
· VERY SELF MOTIVATED AND SELF DRIVEN
· HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATIONS SKILLS
· WORKS WELL AS A TEAM MEMBER
We are one of the largest painting contractors in Southern California. We reach from Santa Clarita to Chula Vista and almost everywhere in between. Our bread and butter is new construction housing tracks and apartment complexes but we also excel at customs, TI's and repaints. What separates us from our competition is our quality of work, transparency and superior management team with over 300 years of experience.