*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for an*_Administrative Assistant_***for their MainOffice Department. The right candidate will perform basic administrative functions, such as answering phones, maintaining correspondence with both vendors and other departments, and preparing presentations and reports.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Perform general clerical assistance
* Prepare presentations, special reports, memoranda, and word processing. Compose letters and routine correspondence
* Maintain responsibility for reception and telephone duties, including signing for packages
* Manage meetings and schedules for the department
* May be required to make meeting and travel arrangements
* Responsible for sorting mail
* Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
*Education and/or Experience*
* Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
* One to two years of related experience and/or training
* Ability to handle confidential or sensitive information
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
* Proficiency with MS Office and email
* Strong communication and organizational skills
* Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in a fast-paced environment
* Bilingual preferred
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
* Medical, Vision and Dental
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance
* Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, Americas Builder. #WeBuildPeople2/**//*
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.