Residential Insurance Field Consultant - Dallas, TX
Elevated Investments dba Signature Appraisals
Dallas, TX, USA
High Value Home Field Consultant
Are you looking for a new career that allows you to work independently, is flexible, and challenging every day, then we have a new and exciting career for you!
For 30 years, Signature Appraisals (https://signatureappraisals.com) has been the industry leader and innovator in providing quality, professional and unparalleled service to our client partners. At Signature Appraisals we are a High Value Insurance information provider, dedicated to superior customer service, superior quality, and superior time service.
Signature Appraisals is looking for self-starting, self-motivated and self-directed independent contractors (1099) to work an area of their choosing, around the area in which they live. We can provide a supplement to your current income or become your main source of income.
Experience in Real Estate, Insurance Adjusting, Construction or Home Appraisals is a plus. Experience using CAD, Rapid Sketch, Xactimate or other diagramming program will be helpful.
As a Field Consultant, you will be responsible for scheduling and conducting on-site High Value Property Surveys. This involves coordinating and completing surveys within your own schedule, managing work assignments you accept and timely completion of web-based reports. You will visit properties, take photos and measurements, and make note of issues which should be brought to the underwriter’s attention.
Our experienced and dedicated Field Management team will provide mentoring and support to help you learn and excel at Signature Appraisals.
Details of position:
Work from your home office.
· Professionally interact over the phone, via email, and in-person with homeowners and insurance agents.
· Drive to and conduct on-site and/or virtual property surveys on high value homes as per customer specific guidelines and procedures.
· Identify and document the construction materials/characteristics and unique features of the home.
· Obtain measurements of the home and other structures on the property.
· Generate an estimated replacement value of the home and identify major hazards.
· Communicate the information gathered during on-site inspection in loss control 360 accessed through the Signature website
1099 contract position - paid per inspection
NO Security Clearance
Requirements and Tools needed:
Prior underwriting experience desirable.
Prior inspection experience on residential homes desirable.
Loss control experience desirable.
Construction experience desired, but not required.
BA or BS degree desired, but not required.
Must have smartphone, tablet and personal computer.
A late model reliable vehicle and Auto and General Liability Insurance.
High speed internet, Digital Camera or Smart phone with 16mp camera or greater, measuring devices such as: laser, soft tape measure, or measuring wheel.