PC is accepting applications for a motivated construction professional responsible for managing and working with multiple crew members on self-perform projects, and with a range of trade disciplines: concrete forming, carpentry, framing, basic roofing, drywall, flooring, ceilings, siding. Must work productively with tools, manage others, and plan and maintain project schedules. Sign-on bonus offered.
* Minimum of three to five years experience supervising a 5-10 person commercial construction crew
* Knowledgeable in all construction division's, including site work, concrete, framing, finishes thru basic HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical
* Ability to lead, motivate, and manage the crew.
* Able to read and interpret drawings, perform material take-off, and order materials.
* Able to plan and schedule the work for the crew, daily, weekly, and monthly basis to include integrating subcontractor work as needed.
* Desire to work with tools and teach/mentor others to do so
* Able to travel to job sites as required
100% EMPLOYEE OWNED
PC Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. We recognize that diversity and inclusion are a driving force in the success of our company.
About PC Construction: PC offers general contracting, construction management and design-build services to private and public clients across the country. The company manages projects along the eastern seaboard of the United States from its headquarters in Vermont and a network of locations in Florida, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New York and North Carolina. A construction industry leader for over 60 years, PC Construction is guided to success by its team of dedicated employee-owners.
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.