*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries.
Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for a*_Construction Assistant_*for their Construction Department. The right candidate will handle all paperwork and the flow of paperwork to and from the main office, contractors, and the field office.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Support the Construction Department with administrative duties
* Ensure that contractors' schedules are sent to them
* Make sure that all contractors have paperwork
* Ensure that all files and paperwork are brought back to the office
* Ensure that purchase orders are sent in a timely manner
* Track and distribute the production schedule
* Maintain accurate records and reports for the Construction Department
* Pick up starts from the main office
* Keep all paper and files in order
* Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
*Education and/or Experience*
* Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
* Six months to one year of related experience and/or training
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
* Proficiency with MS Office and email
* Strong communication skills
* Attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
* Medical, Vision and Dental
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Flex Spending Accounts
* Life Insurance
* Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, Americas Builder. #WeBuildPeople2/*
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.