Plastikon Industries is a plastic injection molding contract manufacturer with extensive capabilities to customize any engineering, tooling, molding and manufacturing needs. Our growth as a supplier/partner in multiple industries, medical, automotive, consumer products, has allowed us to concentrate and build on our core competencies - customer service, engineering and design, tooling design, build and maintenance, program management, and contract manufacturing.
Operates machines, assemble parts with components, sorts and packages product for shipment. Sorts, inspects and packages the product for the final packing.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Meet the expectations and standards set forth by TS16949 and ISO14001
- Familiar with all standardized work for all products in production
- Uses cutters, blades or other fixtures to rework or assemble parts
- Assist and trains new hires or newly assigned team members to follow standardized work and work on different machines
- Sorts, reworks and inspects material for reject and non-conformance
- Cleans, disinfects, and organizes designated area on daily basis
- Packages finished product
- Communicates required components or materials with the switches
- Completes required documentation such as process verification sheets and other daily reports
- Communicates all problems regarding production issues with the Switches, Team Leaders and Supervisors
- Makes suggestions on improvements for standardized work or other plant operations
- Follows all Safety Standards
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Change Management - Ability to encourage others to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under high intensity situations.