Manufacturing Engineer (San Carlos and Santa Clara) 2 Positions available
Full-Time Days San Carlos, CA, Santa Clara, CA Posted 5 days ago
From $70,000 a year
Number of hires for this role
US work authorization (Required)
Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Pulled from the full job description
Health insurance Dental insurance 401(k) Flexible spending account Paid time off Vision insurance Life insurance Referral program
Full Job Description
NxEdge is a world class company providing vertically integrated solution to the Semiconductor market. Our expertise in Engineering Material Coatings (EMC) allows global leading chip manufacturers and OEM equipment makers to achieve next generation technologies.
We are seeking a driven, hands on Manufacturing Engineer to join our team that specializes in engineered materials and coating solutions for semiconductor applications worldwide.
· Analyze technical problems and provide solutions.
· Review assigned projects to define, design, develop and deploy the most workable solution utilizing the least amount of resources.
· Record procedure and results, numerical and graphical data and make recommendations for changes in product or test method.
· Assisting production departments with method development.
· Implement controlled changes to processes to improve quality and efficiency as well as improve yields and reduce cycle time.