*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for a*Sales Representative (NE).*The right candidate's primary responsibility is to manage the sales process while providing excellent customer service. The Sales Representative continuously sources new customers, helps customers find and design their dream home, and ensures a smooth sales process.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Effectively communicate DR Hortons value proposition, product vision and capabilities to potential customers
Uncover and understand customer goals and challenges then establishes DR Horton as the best solution available
Overcome objections and closes for the sale
Maintains accurate documentation of transaction from sale through loan, options, and construction
Continually source new sales opportunities
Creates and provides to management a marketing plan for establishing new customer relationships
Networks and performs outreach to realtors
Manages time efficiently, meet sales goals and works effectively with other members of the team
Maintains and expands database of prospects
Attend sales meetings
Conducts all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
Develops and maintains good rapport with prospective customers, realtors, and team members
Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality standards
*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,*was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
* Associates Degree or 2 years related experience
* Must have a vehicle, valid drivers license, and be able to drive in daytime or nighttime
* Ability to utilize DRH Sales applications on a smart phone, tablet, or laptop
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral form or via DRH Sales applications
* Proficiency with MS Office and email
* Ability to stand and walk for 4 hours straight or up to a full 8-hour day; sit for extended periods; kneel and bend at the waist; walk up and down stairs; walk on unlevel terrain; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and peripheral vision
* Regular exposure to outside weather conditions. The noise level is generally moderate
* Licensing requirements vary by state
* Prior CRM software experience
* Previous sales experience, knowledge of industry preferred
* Excel in intercommunications and interactions
* Strongly motivated
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
Medical, Vision and Dental
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Flex Spending Accounts
Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
*Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, Americas Builder.*
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.