*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.*, was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for an*_Internet Sales Specialist_*for their Sales and Marketing Department. The right candidate willspecialize in the process of converting internet leads to onsite traffic/sales.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
* Manage all incoming internet leads from company website and outsourced companies
* Enter and update information in a customer management database
* Exercise proper qualification skills to identify genuine leads that have the potential to become genuine sales opportunities
* Maintain responsibility for producing monthly sales and marketing reports (Intertrack, Sales Performance Analysis, and Marketing & Sales Cost Efficiency Analysis)
* General a monthly analysis of divisional website traffic, hits, source, etc.
* Generate new customer opportunities by prospecting and developing existing leads through telephone, email and mail
* Coordinate mass mailing lists and the mailing of materials to prospective clients
* Convert qualified leads into office appointments with onsite Sales Representatives
* Maintain current plan and lot pricing; hard copies, internet and HSA
*Education and/or Experience*
Associate degree (A. A.) from two-year college or technical school; or one to three years related experience and/or training.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental.*/Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton,'s Builder./*
Comefollowour newest Open Jobs on Twitter andlikeus on Facebook!*//*
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.