NxEdge is a world class company providing vertically integrated solutions to the Semiconductor market. Our expertise in Engineering Material Coatings (EMC) allows global leading chip manufacturers and OEM equipment makers to achieve next generation technologies. We are seeking a qualified sales representative to assist the sales management team by providing first line response to all customer service requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintaining customer database/portals by inputting data
· Accurate entry of all sales and Work/Production orders
· Generate sales quotes
· Providing administrative support including filing and answering all sales calls
· Follow-up with customers via phone and email
· Manage customer expectations
· Familiar with data entry in an ERP system (Epicor, SAP, Oracle)
· Strong understand of manufacturing and supply chain
· Two or more years’ experience in a customer service or sales role required
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Exceptional customer service and data entry skills
· Strong oral/written communication skills
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
· Must have working intermediate to expert knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook
· Ability to work in a team environment to complete goals, while also working alone on projects.
· Presents professional image inside and outside company.
· Able to deal with change and to operate in a less-controlled environment with consistent feedback to supervisor/manager.
· Very organized, time management and mathematical skills
· Overtime maybe required
· Extensive periods of sitting, talking on the phone, and working on the computer.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds by self in a safe manner
The benefit package includes:
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance- Free for Employee
· Vision Insurance – Voluntary coverage
· Life Insurance- Free for Employee
· Short Term Disability- Free for Employee
· Long Term Disability- Free for Employee
· Additional benefits include: 401K with a discretionary match program, paid holidays, and paid time off. In addition to our benefit package, NxEdge is a wonderful place to work! We work hard together and we share the profits - through great employee and family events as well as bonuses.