Our field techs are trained to eliminate outdoor mosquitos, gnats, no-see-ums and tick problems so our customer can get back to enjoying outdoor living. We provide customer satisfaction bonuses on top of the hourly pay, 401K contribution plan and the opportunity for ownership.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
· Visually inspect and treat for mosquitoes, ticks and other outdoor pests
· Able to walk customer property while carrying Mosquito Eliminator Spray Bazooka which when full weighs over 50lbs. for long periods of time in warm temperatures
· Thoroughly explain to the customer the expectations for services and procedures
· Answer all customer questions and provide video of treatment and coverage
· Strong communication and presentation skills to market the Mosquito Squad service
· Maintain chemical and operational records in accordance with state requirements
· Maintain clean and well-organized service vehicles
· Handle pesticides in safe manner in accordance with state and federal regulations
· Good driving record and comfortable driving to customer locations
· Willingness and ability to work a four day work week for 10 hours per day- 4 X 10 schedule Monday thru Thursday 7:30am to 6:30pm.
Education and Experience
-We will train and prepare qualified candidate to service customers and complete the certification/licensing program.
· Valid driver’s license with safe driving record
·Great physical condition to carry 50 pound backpack sprayer for delivering services:
Video of Spraying: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0JM5bqU3jo
Mosquito Squad of Los Angeles is a locally owned pest prevention and control franchise. Each day, thousands of blood-thirsty mosquitoes attack your home and ruin your enjoyment of the outdoors. At Mosquito Squad®, we help eliminate the nuisance of mosquitoes and protect your squad from the diseases they transmit. Since 2005, we’ve helped over 300,000 families rid their yards of mosquitoes using the Barrier Protection Treatment—an industry technique that we pioneered. We have delivered over 2 million protective treatments in over 13 years. We have the knowledge, training, and experience needed to get the best results for enjoying your backyard.