Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA Federal, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and Amentum, has a vacancy for a Records Examiner/Analyst. In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Marshals Service (USMS).
* Reviews and evaluates data and information from multiple sources.
* Confirms completeness of received data/information and resolves inconsistencies.
* Accurately enters required data into one or more databases, documents, or spreadsheets.
* Creates case/project files.
* Manages validation and verification of case files and case data system.
* Keeps track of case file status in order to confirm compliance with established deadlines.
* Manages requests for additional information as needed.
* Selects relevant information from a variety of sources in order to prepare documents, reports, summaries, and replies to inquiries, ensuring accuracy and proper format of the information provided.
* Manipulates, transfers, computers and prints information.
* Prepares and modifies reports and correspondence using word processing software.
* Provides accurate and timely status updates.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Undergraduate degree, or High School Diploma/GED and two-years' experience
* One-year experience in asset forfeiture or a field related to law enforcement (includes legal and military experience)
* Ability to grasp and understand the organization and functions of the customer
* Demonstratable project and workload management skills
* Excellent communication skills; oral and written
* Competence to review, interpret, evaluate, and extract data and information from complex legal and non-legal documents
* Strong attention to detail; meticulous data entry skills
* Intermediate skills with the Microsoft Office suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and other common software applications, advanced skills preferred
* Proven commitment and expertise to provide excellent customer service; positive and flexible
* Ability to work in a team environment and maintain a professional disposition
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation
The U.S. Marshals Service (USMS) is the nation's oldest and most versatile federal law enforcement agency. The Marshals Service occupies a uniquely central position in the federal justice system by being the enforcement arm of the federal courts. Among their many duties, they protect the federal judiciary, apprehend federal fugitives, manage assets seized from criminal enterprises acquired by criminals through illegal activities, house and transport federal prisoners and operate the Witness Security Program.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.