*D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S.,*was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website atwww.drhorton.comfor more information.
*D.R. Horton, Inc.*is currently looking for a*_Marketing Coordinator_*. The right candidate will support the Marketing Manager and sales team, overseeing the coordination of various projects.
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Update, maintain and create website presences on a division, community and home-specific level
* Manage social media presence and online reputation on behalf of communities and the division
* Create, disseminate, analyze, and report on email marketing
* Review all incoming marketing requests. Work with divisions to collect any missing or additional information, documentation or approvals that may be required
* Coordinate with other departments on the creation and maintenance of marketing materials and community identity
* Support the sales team for communications to the broker community
* Complete website changes and updates through the company's content management platform, Sitecore CMS
* Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Work closely with divisions and management to prioritize business and information needs
* Assist in training divisions on marketing best practices or new tools/platforms
* Assist in the creation and proofreading of marketing collateral
* Maintain the department supplies
* Assist the Marketing Manager as directed
* Oversee Model Home and Sales Center installation and maintenance
* Manage division requested website changes and additions
* Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to serve customers and increase the goodwill and profit of the company
* Able to work overtime
* Able to travel overnight
* Associate's degree and/or two to three years of digital marketing experience and/or training
* Knowledge of SEM including meta tags, Panda and Penguin optimization algorithms, and PPC management
* Knowledge of MLS and realtor sites such as Zillow and Realtor.com
* Experience in Google Analytics, social media sites, and photography and video editing software
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written oral form or via DRH applications
* Proficiency with MS Office and Adobe Suite
* Ability to sit for majority of 8-hour work day; use hands to fingers, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and peripheral vision
* The noise level is generally moderate
* Strong communication skills
* Attention to detail and creative thinking
* Ability to work independently and part of a collaborative team
* Highly motivated self-starter
* Ability to manage multiple functions and roles concurrently
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including:
Medical, Vision and Dental
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Flex Spending Accounts
Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
*Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, Americas Builder.
Followus on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job listings!
Construction Jobs is the nation's premier employment resource built exclusively for the construction, design, and engineering industries. Since 2000 we've made it our business to empower customers with the most affordable and efficient recruiting tools of the highest quality available in the construction industry. Our platform offers a database of job postings, predominantly from direct employers, as well as an active resume database full of job seekers ready for hire. Our interactive site provides targeted candidate searches by geographic region, specific industries, job titles, education, and experience. The site is free to job seekers and available to employers at various subscription fees.