Information Technology (IT)
Be a part of the nationwide law enforcement initiative that removes the tools of crime from criminal organizations, depriving wrongdoers of proceeds from their crime and impacting the infrastructure of criminal enterprises.
EnProVera, owned and operated by government veterans with extensive backgrounds in Homeland Security, Law Enforcement, the Military, and the Intelligence Community has an immediate vacancy for a Training Technician.
In this particular office you can expect to:
* Develop, implement, and conduct NVTC-required training, to include, but not limited to translation technologies, quality review, editor
* Coordinate with NVTC stakeholders to develop initial and follow-on curricula for Government and contractor linguists
* Organize schedules, provide logistical support for training, and maintain training records
* Publish periodic training and information advisories
* Update training as necessary to ensure policy, regulatory, legal, and system changes are incorporated into the training materials
* Develop and implement a feedback loop for training
* Develop and assist in the execution of a cradle-to-grave linguist mentoring program
* Develop and implement a linguist information sharing and networking capability
A Training Technician executes the following duties:
* Develop, implement, and conduct required training
* Coordinates with Agency Asset Forfeiture Coordinators to develop initial and follow on curricula for all contractor personnel
* Develops training material, organizes schedules and provides logistical support for training, conducts training, maintains training records
* Publishes periodic training and information advisories
* Updates training to ensure policy, regulatory, legal, and system changes are incorporated in training curricula
NOTE: Candidates already possessing a Top Secret clearance and fluency in 2nd language and/or experince as a linguist preferred.
A Training Technician must meet the following qualifications:
* At least three years demonstrated ability in coordinating and managing training programs
* Ability to consistently deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Fluency in another language and/or experience as a linguist would be ideal.
This position requires U.S. Citizenship and a 7 (or 10) year minimum background investigation.
Preference will be given to qualified applicants who are familiar with the specific policies, processes, procedures, and practices of this customer office, and who are cleared to commence work immediately.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.