Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AMENTUM, has a vacancy for a General Office Worker / General Clerk I (GC1). In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the operation of one of their Field Offices. These Field Offices process and adjudicate certain immigration applications and petitions.
The General Office Worker supports the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Regional Office by performing the following tasks:
* Assists applicants by providing requested forms and directing applicant flow
* Answer phones on site and direct calls to the appropriate person(s)
* Provide support to applicants utilizing electronic systems
* Schedule and or reschedule dates and times of interviews and naturalization ceremonies
* Perform tasks related to preparing for and conducting naturalization ceremonies, including distribution of naturalization certificates and the retrieval of documentation from applicants
* Provide support for the processing of forms and applications used in the adjudication process
* Receive files into USCIS individual codes
* Bundle cases for Preliminary interview and deliver to the unit
* Processing cases for interview through USCIS system
* Create draft for bundling
* Process and log incoming action mail
* Respond to file requests and request missing files.
* Assist with scheduling naturalization cases for preliminary interviews.
* Daily tasks may require sitting or standing for long periods of time
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 1 year of office related experience
* Must be able to obtain a Public Trust/Suitability Clearance under the Department of Homeland Security from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
* Some knowledge of Microsoft & Excel applications necessary
* There is a physical requirement to lift 45 lbs. or more consistently.
* Mobility is frequent throughout the file room by moving on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for moving files to and from work site. The shelving of files also creates the need to be able to lift boxes overhead
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.