Information Technology (IT)
Focused on delivering unsurpassed services in support of law enforcement and homeland security, FSA, a rapidly growing joint venture owned by trusted solutions providers SAIC and AMENTUM, has a vacancy for a Driver Courier (DC). In this role, you will be supporting the overall mission of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and their Field Offices. These Field Offices process and adjudicate certain immigration applications and petitions.
As a Driver Courier your primary daily responsibilities include driving an automobile or light truck to pickup and deliver confidential/secure mail and packages between the Service Center and the U.S. Postal Service (USPS), with additional pickups/deliveries as needed. A Driver Courier is responsible for the proper handling, securing and delivery of registered mail.
* Drives trucks, vans, or other type government vehicles to deliver messages, documents, packages, and mail to various Government agencies and business concerns
* Transports office personnel and visitors, and perform miscellaneous errands such as carrying mail to and from the post office and sorting or opening incoming and outgoing mail
* Obtains receipts for articles delivered and keep a log of items received and delivered
* Delivers items to offices and departments within an establishment
* Ensure that materials are delivered to location designated by instructions and follow all additional written instructions associated with the delivery of the materials
Required Qualifications and Experience:
* High School Diploma
* Valid U.S. Driver's License
* 1 year of related experience
* Must be able to obtain a Public Trust/Suitability Clearance under the Department of Homeland Security from the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services
* There is a physical requirement to lift 45 lbs. or more consistently.
* Mobility is frequent throughout the file room by moving on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly for moving files to and from work site. The shelving of files also creates the need to be able to lift boxes overhead.
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote qualiﬁed persons in all job titles without regard to age, ancestry, color, gender, HIV status, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation (including gender expression and identity), veteran status, family leave status or any protected group status as deﬁned by applicable law.
Recognized for our industry experience in upholding the Department of Justice (DOJ) Asset Forfeiture contract, Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA), LLC is dedicated to delivering smart and flexible staffing and support solutions to government agencies across the country.
We take great pride in our ability to provide consistent customer satisfaction, unsurpassed service, integrity and excellence in all our solutions.
FSA customers include all agencies with in the Department of Justice such as EOUSA, USAO, FBI, DEA, USPIS, USMS, and ATF and more. We also provide services to other federal and local government agencies.